Mitutoyo Digimatic Spline Micrometer 3-4"/ 75-100mm - 331-354Brand: Mitutoyo
|Range||3 - 4" / 75 - 100 mm|
Mitutoyo Digimatic Spline Micrometer 3-4"/ 75-100mm
A waterproof digital Mitutoyo micrometer suitable for use in the presence of coolant or cutting oil. Spindle and anvil are reduced in diameter to enable measurement within slotted features, such as keyways. The highly stable frame incorporates a heat shield to preserve accuracy over extended measuring sessions. A ratchet stop guarantees repeatable measurement. Digimatic data output.
- Type Spline
- Range 75-100mm / 3-4"
- Resolution 0.001mm / .00005"
- Accuracy ±3µm / ±.00015"
- Data Output Yes
- Display LCD
- Flatness 0.3µm / .000012"
- Measuring Faces Carbide
- Parallelism (2+R/100)µm / (.00008+.00001R)" R = max. range (mm/inch respectively)
- Protection IP65
- Battery SR44
- Battery Life Approx. 1.2 years under normal use
- Functions Origin-set, Zero-set, Inch/mm, Data Hold, Automatic Power On/Off, Data Output, Low Voltage alarm, Counting Value Composition Error alarm
- IP65 water/dust protection.
- The anvil and spindle are reduced to 3mm diameter over a 10mm length for measuring splined shafts, slots, and keyways.
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- SPC Data output.