Mitutoyo Uni-Mike Micrometer, Interchangeable Anvil Type, 0-1" w/ Friction Thimble - 117-107Brand: Mitutoyo
|Range||0 - 1"|
|Notes||w/ Friction Thimble|
Mitutoyo Uni-Mike Micrometer, Interchangeable Anvil Type, 0-1" w/ Friction Thimble - 117-107
This Micrometer Interchangeable Anvil Type lets you measure a range of different features.
It offers the following benefits:
- It is designed to accept interchangeable anvils shaped for specific tasks.
- You can use it to measure the wall thickness of tubes, as well as openings and slots from edge to edge, and features in hard-to-reach locations.
- IP65 water/dust protection (Series 317)
- Measures tubing thickness, shoulder edge distance, rivet head height, etc. with interchangeable anvils (flat anvil, rod anvil, V-anvil)
- Flat Anvil (201216)
- and Rod Anvil:
- ø3mm/.118" rod anvil (201217) for 0-25mm/0-1" models
- ø5mm/.197" (201379) for 25-50mm / 1-2" model
- With special Disk Anvils. The Uni-Mike is used as a height micrometer. The disks have a lapped, mirror surface.
- With a standard bar except 0-25mm and 0-1" model
- Supplied in fitted plastic case
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution*: 0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
- Graduation**: 0.01mm or .0001"
- Spindle face: Carbide tipped
- Display*: LCD
- Battery*: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life*: Approx. 1.2 years under normal use
- Dust/Water protection level*: IP65
* Digital models
** Analog models
- 05CZA662: SPC cable with data switch (1m/40")*
- 05CZA663: SPC cable with data switch (2m/80")*
- 201218: V-anvil
- 950758: Disk anvil for 25m (1") models
- 950759: Disk anvil for 50m (2") models
|Range||0 - 1 inch|
|Anvils included||201217, 201216|
|Flatness||0,6 μm (spindle) 2 μm (anvil)|
|Measuring surfaces||Carbide tipped (spindle)|
|Measuring spindle||With spindle lock, Ø 6,35 mm, spindle pitch 0,5 mm|
|Measuring force||5 - 10 N|
|Delivered||Including box, setting standard (from 25 mm upward), key, anvils|