Royal Key-Operated Quick-Grip Collet Chuck for Manual Lathes, Model QG-65 - 43920Brand: Royal Products
(You save )
Royal Key-Operated Quick-Grip Collet Chuck for Manual Lathes, Model QG-65 - 43920
- Now you can enjoy the same great features of the Royal Quick- Grip™ CNC Collet Chuck on your manual engine lathes, including ten-second collet changes and parallel-grip collets with a full .062" clamping range.
- No hydraulic actuator needed – chuck is operated with a traditional square-drive chuck key (included) via a side-access screw.
- In addition to manual lathe applications, this chuck can also be utilized on grinders, indexers, rotary tables, etc.
- By eliminating the drawtube and offering a full 2-5/8" thru capacity (compared to 1-1/16" of a 5C collet closer), users can make much better use of their lathe’s spindle capacity.
- Very accurate – 0.0005" TIR guaranteed!
- Balanced to 4,000 rpm.
- Superior gripping force – approximately 300% greater than our 5C pneumatic collet closer.
- Order backplate separately. Other backplate styles available as custom order.
- For use with Royal QG-65 collets
- Note – this product is specifically designed for use on manual equipment not equipped with a hydraulic actuator. For CNC lathes, better performance will be achieved through the use of Royal CNC Collet Chucks.
* Order backplate and collets separately
Click to see Backplates for Key-Operated QG Lathe Chuck
Royal Key-Operated Quick-Grip Collet Chuck for Manual Lathes, Model QG-65 - 4392…
Royal Key-Operated Quick-Grip Collet Chuck for Manual Lathes…
(You save )