Royal Quick-Grip™ Accu-Length™ CNC Collet Chuck, QG-42 Collet, A2-5 Spindle, Compact Style - 46100Brand: Royal Products
(You save )
Royal Quick-Grip™ Accu-Length™ CNC Collet Chuck
QG-42 Collet, A2-5 Spindle, Compact Style
The Most Advanced Collet Chucks Available for Today's CNC Lathes
- Our best-selling model
- Fixed-position collet maintains precise z-axis part positioning – critical for secondary operations
- Usually the best choice for main spindles, and always required for sub-spindles to ensure proper part transfer
- Most compact chucks in the industry
- 10 second collet changes slash setup times
- Industry-Leading collet gripping range (0.062")
- Extreme grip force = most aggressive chip removal rates and fastest cycle times
- Ultra-precision accuracy – 0.0002" TIR guaranteed
- Parallel workpiece gripping
- Maximum rigidity produces superior part finishes
- Best tool clearance – critical for live tooling
- Exclusive royal risk-free performance guarantee
- Compact and ultra-compact models to suit all machines and applications
Bolt & Go™
- Our exclusive Bolt & Go™ mounting feature is standard on all Royal Quick-Grip™ Collet Chuck models. Bolt & Go™ enables chucks to be mounted very quickly and ensures maximum accuracy and rigidity.
Extremely Fast Collet Changes
- Changing collets on a Royal Quick-Grip™ CNC Collet Chuck takes just a few seconds. A unique hook and groove design for securing collets is used instead of traditional threads.
Wide Gripping Range
- Royal Quick-Grip™ Collets have a 0.062" gripping range (+/- 0.031"), enabling them to accommodate undersized and oversized bar stock.
- Lubricated for life, these chucks incorporate multiple O-ring seals to keep contaminants out and prevent chip pack-up on bore-thru applications.
- Royal Quick-Grip™ CNC Collet Chucks are very accurate – runout on the closing angle is guaranteed to be within 0.0002" TIR.
- All Royal Quick-Grip™ Collet Chucks are balanced by design for high-speed operation, and can often be run at higher speeds than conventional 3-jaw chucks because they are less affected by centrifugal force.
- Royal Quick-Grip™ CNC Collet Chucks have smaller nose diameters than other quick change collet chucks for superior tool clearance.
- Royal Quick-Grip™ Collet Chucks can sometimes utilize other brands of quick-change collets. Call Royal to verify.
- All chuck components, except for the drawtube connector, are hardened to Rc 61-63 for high rigidity and durability.
- All bodies incorporate an oversized flange to protect the machine tool spindle bearings from coolant penetration.
- Royal Quick-Grip™ CNC Collet Chucks are among the shortest chucks available, providing maximum work envelope utilization. This is especially important for smaller machines with limited z-axis travel.
- Royal Quick-Grip™ Collet Chucks include all mounting hardware, mounting wrenches, and a custom-machined drawtube connector to ensure hassle-free installation.
- Royal Quick-Grip™ Accu-Length™ CNC Collet Chucks incorporate dead length operation to eliminate part pullback. With this design, the collet is held stationary in the chuck body and a tapered sleeve pushes forward to compress it, resulting in precise z-axis workpiece positioning.
Click to View More Information & Benefits
|Max. Capacity - Bar||1.66"|
|Max. Capacity - Slug||2.62"|
|A - Overall Length||4.60"|
|B - Nose Diameter||4.00"|
|C - Nose Length||0.75"|
|D - Body Diameter||5.70"|
|E - Flange Diameter||6.45"|
|Chuck Weight||19 lbs.|
|Max. Drawbar Force||7,865 lbs.|
|Max. Clamping Force||17,980 lbs.|
Price includes drawtube connector.
Collets and installation tool sold separately.
Slug capacity requires counterboring of collets.
Royal Quick-Grip™ Accu-Length™ CNC Collet Chuck, QG-42 Collet, A2-5 Spindle, Com…
Royal Quick-Grip™ Accu-Length™ CNC Collet Chuck, QG-42 Colle…
(You save )